Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Little Chefs!

This is my youngest daughter Sarah, she had just made spinach artichoke dip. I love the fact that my girls know how to cook. I mean really cook, using fresh ingredients and actually creating something with them. My oldest daughter Jennica is a great cook and only getting better. Jennica has actually made puff pastry! She made a cheese danish with the puff pastry and it was the most delicious and most beautiful cheese danish I have ever seen. Jennica is now talking about making beef wellington!  Sarah, is just starting to get the cooking bug. Everything she has made so far has been very, very good. The spinach artichoke dip that she made was delicious.  Here is a recipe for spinach artichoke dip that I have made before: www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/hot-artichoke-spinach-dip-recipe/index.html 
This is the cheese danish that Jennica made with home made puff pastry!
This is a great recipe that I will definitely use again. I love the cannellini beans added into it for the extra nutritional value and I used fat free cream cheese. So, this dip has a lot of good for you ingredients in it! Pair with your own baked whole wheat pita chips and it's perfecto!

No comments:

Post a Comment