Thursday, March 1, 2012

Baking Today For A Cause...

My co-worker; my dear friendlost her husband to cancer almost two weeks ago. My friend and her family are having a benefit dinner, in her husbands name, this Saturday. She had asked me if I would donate baked goods and cupcakes to their auction at the benefit. I let her know that I would be more than happy to do that for her. Today I am off of work and I'm going to dedicate the entire day to baking rugelach cookies, raspberry thumbprint cookies and brownie buckeye bites. I'm going to try to make at least 4 dozen of each. Tomorrow after work I will be making a layered peanut butter cookie dough brownie and Saturday I will be making my banana split cupcakes.
I thought I had bought everything I needed for all of this baking...this morning I realized that I didn't have sour cream! I'm off to the store at 7 this morning to buy sour cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment