Friday, March 2, 2012

Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Brownies

This recipe for brownies is the best! I highly recommend making this one. The link to it is:  foodnetwork.com/recipes/peanut-butter-cookie-dough-brownies-recipe/index.html
This recipe is pretty much the only one that I make now.
Right now I am in the process of completing this batch....so, when I finish I will post a picture of the final product.

Well, I am done baking for the benefit! I managed to bake about 6 dozen cinnamon-nut rugelach cookies, about 4 dozen raspberry thumbprint cookies, about 3 dozen buckeye brownie bites, about 3 dozen peanut butter cookie dough brownie triangles and 2 1/2 dozen of banana split cupcakes. It took me about 8 to 9 hours total to complete all of that. Now for the fun part...packaging it all up! Seriously though, I really am looking forward to that. 

Every goody is packed and ready for auction.





Here it is....the final product- peanut butter cookie dough brownies. I opted to drizzle white chocolate on top rather than chopped nuts. And, I cut each square into half to make triangles. I think it looks nicer that way. See the layers; the bottom layer is chocolate brownie, then a layer of peanut butter cookie dough and on top of that is a layer of chocolate ganache. These are VERY rich! You want to cut these into small squares because of that.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment