Monday, February 27, 2012

A Special Birthday....

Today after work I'm going to bake a batch of special cupcakes. I say special because they were requested by my neighbors little girl that will be turning 9 years old tomorrow. She requested chocolate chip cupcakes with sprinkles on top. Some how, some way, I have to make these over the top! I'm thinking a white cake with mini chocolate chips, swirled pink butter cream on top and maybe a little inside the cupcake, sprinkles on top of course and I'm thinking a white chocolate 9 on top of each cupcake.....hmmm, I will be thinking about this one while I'm at work today.
I also have to bake a batch of cupcakes for Tuxie's tomorrow. Those are going to be the coffee and donut cupcakes that I posted a few days ago. Yum!  I can't wait to bake them again. I'm so excited to get home from work to get baking!
As always, I will post pictures of the end results of today's baking.
Here it is! http://cakecentral.com/recipe/heavenly-white-cake  

No comments:

Post a Comment