Sunday, January 8, 2012

Strawberry & Chocolate Cupcakes

I saw this on www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/2011/02/strawberry-puffcakes.html  a few days ago and couldn't wait to make these! My husband and I ran around all weekend so today we are staying home and just relaxing. I made these cupcakes this morning just for fun. My family is pretty much baked out (from Christmas) so I'm going to have to find a home for these. Hmmm...maybe I will stop by neighbors with a surprise!
I once again used the chocolate cupcake recipe at www.joyofbaking.com/ChocolateCupcakes.html . It's a great recipe for chocolate cake. I piped strawberry buttercream on top, dipped it into dark chocolate, topped it with a strawberry fan and heart sprinkles. I think it makes a great Valentine's Day cupcake.
Strawberry Chocolate Cupcake
 

No comments:

Post a Comment