Saturday, January 21, 2012

Dreaming about Boothbay Harbor, Maine.....

/boothbayharborwebcams.com/

As soon as my eyes opened this morning, (from a pretty good nights sleep) I went to my window in anticipation of the weather prediction for northeast Ohio last night... 5-8 inches of snow fall overnight. Well, we did get snow but only 3-4 inches. I'm grateful for that! 
I am a Maine freak! I absolutely love, love, love Maine. So, this is what I did this morning...check out the link to Boothbay Harbor web cam to see what the weather is like there. Who does that!!  Last year my daughter and I took a trip to Boothbay Harbor in March. It was the first time that I have went during the wintertime and let me tell you I LOVED it! Everything you see is like a living Thomas Kinkade painting but with snow! 
If you notice the time stamp on this photo, how early in the morning this was taken. My daughter and I were just driving around taking in the sights... when we saw this from afar and had to stop, zoom in my camera and take a picture. On a Wednesday morning, by himself, this older gentleman was ice skating. How serene is that?
My husband asked me last night, "If you could go anywhere in the world, what would be your dream vacation?" I thought about it for a second and said to him, "Maine!"
I think that confirms how I feel about Maine.

No comments:

Post a Comment