Saturday, February 18, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcake

This is the chocolate chip cupcake (the cake itself tastes like chocolate chip cookie dough) that I made this evening.It's iced with brown sugar butter cream, topped with a home-made chocolate cookie dough truffle. OMG! I took one bite and it tasted like I was eating cookie dough right out of the mixing bowl! I absolutely love, love, love this cupcake. I've already found a home for these cupcakes...to ACMC with my daughter Jennica for her to share with her coworkers tomorrow.
I'm already thinking about St. Patrick's day and what cupcake to make for that, so tomorrow I'm going to try my hand at a green velvet cupcake, iced with maybe a fluffy (green) cream cheese icing, marshmallow filling inside and some sort of sprinkle or decoration on top....

No comments:

Post a Comment