Friday, February 24, 2012

Coffee and Donut Cupcake

Vanilla bean cake, iced with coffee butter cream icing, topped with a fresh baked chocolate glazed donut with sprinkles.
I saw an image of these cupcakes somewhere online a few weeks ago and I was wowed by them enough to order the mini donut pans online. They were only around $8.00 each. I just got the pans in the mail today and I couldn't wait to bake these. So, right after work today, I got right to it! I had so much fun making these.
I'm already thinking Jelly Donut Cupcake.....YUM!

2 comments:

  1. The first thing I said (out loud - even though no one is here to hear me except the cats, lol) was, "Are you kidding me?" These look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Melanie! These were a blast to make! I cut down on the amount of sugar in the vanilla cake so the flavor as a whole isn't too overwhelmingly sweet. It really is coffee and a donut in one bite.

    ReplyDelete