Saturday, April 28, 2012

Cookie Monster and Elmo Cupcakes

I was asked to make cupcakes for a little girl that is turning one year old tomorrow. She has something wrong with her involving her spinal cord that her doctor's have told her parents that she may only live until she is four years old. How sad.... so tomorrow and every day after that is special for both this little girl and her parents. 
So of course I will make cupcakes! I'm going to make lots and lots of cupcakes for this little girl!  I'm making Cookie Monster cupcakes, Elmo cupcakes and some pretty floral cupcakes.
Here is a picture of the Cookie Monster cupcakes:
Elmo Cupcakes
As for the floral cupcake, I went with a sparkly daisy.

3 comments:

  1. Love those Elmo & Cookie Monster cupcakes - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Melanie,
    As you can tell, I haven't been on here for quite some time. I'm back!
    Thank you for the compliment on the Elmo & Cookie Monster cupcakes. They were so much fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. helllo, there are really pretty.. can u please tell me which tip you used

    ReplyDelete