Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter to All

For I remember it is Easter morn,
And life and love and peace are all new born.  ~Alice Freeman Palmer



This weekend all of my (grown) babies are home. Including a young lady, Kristyne, that has become a part of our family. She is home for a week from the Air Force. Family time is so important to me and getting more so the older I get. Yesterday we had our first camp fire of the season! Can you believe that....April 7th! We have never had one that early in the season here in Ohio. It was a little cool outside so the warmth from the fire felt great. It was nice just hanging out around the fire, talking, telling jokes and just being silly. And, the roasted marshmallows were delicious!
Today we have planned an Easter egg hunt for Kristyne's two younger brothers and let me tell you that I think I'm more excited about it than they are! We haven't had an Easter egg hunt around here for many, many years! So, now it's time to go hide the eggs!
Enjoy today, your family, your friends and Happy Easter!!!! 
I just thought this was pretty!

Roxy, my 6 year beagle

Betsy, my daughter Jennica's 4 year old beagle.

My kids.....Sarah, Jennica and Kristyne packing the Easter eggs with candy!


My husband Scott and my kids having a good time!

Some of us just hanging out by the campfire.

I love this picture!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment